How Juron Grant-Kinnear helped pave the way for fellow Reservists
BMO has a longstanding history of giving back to service members in recognition of their sacrifices. Our latest benefits enhancement for Military Reservists and their families is another way that we’re dedicated to Growing the Good – and creating a future with zero barriers to inclusion.
A leading voice in advocating for the expanded benefits was Juron Grant-Kinnear, Assistant Corporate Secretary and Lead, Legal Services, and a Canadian Armed Forces Reserve member.
Learn about Juron’s experience in the Primary Reserve and how he helped bring about this change:
As the Official Bank of the Canadian Defence Community since 2008, BMO is proud to serve the military community. Additional support includes:
- Canadian Defence Community Banking Program: We’ve partnered with the Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services to offer banking solutions that help military families make real financial progress.
- With the BMO Support Our Troops Mastercard, a portion of each transaction made goes to the official charitable cause of the Canadian Armed Forces, Support Our Troops. BMO Support Our Troops Mastercard recently hit $1 million in donations.
- Sponsor of the Canada Army Run since 2008, RCAF Run and Navy Bike Ride, with BMO employees volunteering in support of activation.
- Veterans Advisory Council: An employee resource group established in 2011 that helps support, develop, and promote the unique talents of our military veterans and make a difference in the community.
- Hiring partnerships and dedicated hiring page: BMO has hiring partnerships with the CAF Transition Group, Loyalist College, Military Family Services, and Veterans Affairs Canada. Visit our military-friendly hiring page on jobs.bmo.com.