BMO Creates Dedicated Online Resource Hubs for Canadians
BMO has created new online resource hubs for Canadian personal, business and wealth management clients which will contain specialized content and resources to help Canadians navigate COVID-19 and better position them for long-term growth.
“We are committed to helping customers make real financial progress both in challenging times and when we turn the corner on COVID-19,” said Ernie Johannson, Group Head, North American Personal and Business Banking, BMO Bank of Montreal. “These new online hubs provide consumers and business owners with access to our best in class expertise through timely, relevant financial advice and resources, at their convenience.”
BMO experts across our lines of businesses will be contributing articles, videos, podcasts and reports to the online hubs with a focus on the following:
- Financial support: Canadian individuals, families and businesses can tap into expert advice, tips and information on financial relief programs introduced by BMO as well as those introduced jointly with third parties to support business continuity
- Women entrepreneurs: Tailored content for women entrepreneurs looking at topics from money management to business best practices and well-being
- Business resiliency: Resources on how businesses can weather challenges and pivot their operations for long-term growth
- Investor insights: Insights, viewpoints and tips on a variety of topics related to planning, building and managing your wealth during this challenging time and in the future
- Economic Perspectives: Diverse perspectives on the economic and social impacts of the pandemic that provide context and accurate, relevant and actionable information
“As we navigate this new reality, advice has never been so critical for our clients,” said Joanna Rotenberg, Group Head, BMO Wealth Management. “We are committed to listening to our clients and continuing to provide tailored advice virtually to ensure they have all the expertise and information when they need it most.”
In the coming months, the hubs will continue to expand to capture relevant and industry specific content on a regular basis – including Indigenous Banking, Agriculture, and Technology and Innovation.
To access BMO’s resource hub, visit: bmo.com/adviceyoucancounton.